Blanket coat - Felted
This item can be made to order
Delivery between 4 to 6 weeks
By nature, wool is stain-, odor- and wrinkle-resistant and requires little maintenance.
- Remove food stains by scraping.
- Wipe off spills immediately.
- Let air-dry if moist or wet.
- Give your piece some fresh air now and then, hanging it outside.
- Felted wool pieces worn on the skin can be hand-washed if needed.
- Clean your piece under the shower or above the bath using a soft brush with shampoo or wool detergent.
- Rinse off the soapy water, place it plain on a towel and leave it to dry.
- You can use a steam iron at low temperature afterwards, it will smooth the surface of the felt.
Cleaning in the washing machine is not recommended because the product might shrink and deform and the natural fat content (lanolin) would be affected.
Dry-cleaning is not recommended because it traditionally uses toxic solvent. A natural alternative is to spot clean the stain with club soda before washing it.
100% hand felted wool.
Our wool comes from Swiss spinning mills valorizing local wool. It is then felted by hand in the studio. Marbled felts are obtained by mixing two different colors of dyed and undyed carded wool.
Finished with bias